Aagh!

How do you learn to use this program?  The How To is technically oriented
toward getting HylaFax working and taking care of problems.  Well mine is
working.  The man pages are oriented toward a technical understanding of a
-d or -s or whatever.  The FAQ are just weird.  I don't want to become a system
administrator.  I just want to shoot out a fax to about 30 to 50 phone numbers
on A4 paper with a cover letter.  Aagh!

George
 --
My personal website