email gateway

Does anyone have a working config of the email gateway?

I am trying to set it up, but all I get is unknown domain....

I have the fax mailer set up, with the mods as per TFM, and no go.

I think my problem is with the email address I am trying to send the
faxes to.  I have tried every combination of phone and .fax I can think
of, and no go.....

If anyone has this working, please share the knowledge.

Happy new year! (at least in the western parts of the world :-)

--Yan

--

Think different
	ride a recumbent