CVS repository, where?

Hi,

When browsing through the mailinglist I saw a CVS repository mentioned,
but I could not find any info on where to access it. Can anyone tell
whether anonymous CVS access actually is available and if so, share some
instructions on how to access it (server name, cvsroot, etc.)
Also it would be nice if the repository is advertised on the hylafax
home page. Adding a WebCVS page would be even nicer.
I think this will make it easier for people to contribute patches and
enhancements to HylaFAX.

Cheers,

Bastiaan Bakker

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions