From: David Rouse [mailto:drouse@arlington.newsargus.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 1999 3:33 PM
To: flexfax@sgi.com
Subject: flexfax: Clients dialing local calls as long distance

The client I'm using right now is SDFax, if that helps.

With sendfax at the command line a local number is dialled as a local
number. But a client can send the same number and it is dialed as long
distance, or with the international prefix attached (looking at the log
directory) I've got my CountryCode (1 for USA, right?), AreaCode and
InternationalPrefix set in my etc/config and etc/config.ttyb.

Is there something else I need to check?

Can I just disable the etc/dialrules altogether?

---
David Rouse
Network Manager
Goldsboro News-Argus