Re: Problem with mailfax.sh for sendmail

> Hi ...
>
> I'm running HylaFAX v4.0pl2-56 and sendmail 8.9.3

The right way of doing this is to enable the fax mailer in the
sendmail configuration macros, however...

> but when I try to send a mail it gives me the following error:
>
> 550 <me@3855910.FAX>... Host unknown (Name server: 3855910.fax: host not
> found)

This happens if you don't have CPfax, or have a bogus . at the end,
an error in some versions of the comments in the sendmail.sh file.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions