WHFC question.

n reading about WHFC and it seems like it can almost do what I want. I was
reading the FAQ and according to the OLE doc it can send a PS document to
hylafax. This is great! what I am wondering about is how do I create the PS
document from a windows app (access) using OLE? Has anybody ever done this
before? If I set up a PS printer and set the port to file it wants to pop
up a dialog box asking for a file name is there a way to specify this file
name ahead of time?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions