Hyla receive:Truncated TIF-Files

Hi!
I still have the Problem, that the received faxes are cut off after 1/3
sometimes 2/3 of the page. The PageChop:none did not help. The Rockwell
Chipset of my modem doesnt seem to like 38400 so I set it to 19200
(otherwise it would only go offhook and receives only empty tif-files),
could the modem be the Problem?
All truncated Tif files are about 13kB. With class1-setting, I receive
only 1 of 5 faxes, but this fax is 29kB and complete.
Any ideas?

Axel

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions