No Subject

Hi!
I am java developer.
I have got T.30 and T.4 ITU specyfication
I am writting fax application to send/receiving faxes.
There is only one problem:
I using TIFF groupIII Modifed Huffman.
While protocol(after CONNECT) I receiving tiff.
I tougth that this is normal TIFF groupIII, precisely strips(just compresed lines:
EOL strip EOL strip EOL EOl EOL EOl EOL).
But after receiving there are bad lines, and I find out that there is header,
but I do not know what is this, and what extra stuff is between lines.
If you know any specyfication whitch I can pushare, or something please send me email:
mmiklas@box43,gnet.pl
Thanks for help

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions