RFC822 Message-ID in delivery notification

Hi,

I've setup mail to fax gateway using Sendmail (v8.9.3) and HylaFAX
server (v. 4.1b1). HylaFAX is configured to return a delivery
notification to the sender upon successful transmission of  a fax (with
Notify: "when done" in hyla.conf).  Now I'd like to have the RFC822
Message-ID included in the delivery notification message.
The most logical way seems to be to get the  Message-ID in the jobtag
field of the fax job, but I cannot find a convienient way to do that.
Does anyone now how to do this? (Or have suggestion to the best approach
to hack it into faxmail/sendfax/....)

Thanks in advance,

Bastiaan Bakker
LifeLine Networks BV