Re: Problem with modem

Daniel Chojecki wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I`ve installed the HylaFax with my ZyXel Comet 3356.
> I have the problem.
> Everything is testing good and it looks that works ok.
> But, when i have to connect to standalone faxmachine (not a fax server)
> the transmission is not working good - the fax is not sending.
>
> Whats the problem.
> Maybe i have the wrong modem.

Hmm, the modem seems to be okay... If you don't make it with a ZyXel
you'll never make it. But important facts are missing. What have you
done so far? Which steps were successful, where are problems? Tell me
exactly what you have done so far, maybe I'll bei able to help you.

Greetings,
	Alex

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions