Re: Hylafax send Chinese message

> Dear sir,

This is a peer support mailing list, not a supplier's support department.

> I want to know how can I send Chinese fax from hylafax server,
> my machine Os was turboliux 4.0 Chinese ver.

Create a postscript document that will print on a postscript level 2 printer
without inbuilt Chinese fonts, or install the relevant Chinese fonts in
the ghostscript fonts for your Linux system.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions