RE: callback / dialback

Thanks for the response. One quick question if you do not mind: I was only
planning to run dumb terminal software on my home PC (Windows 95).  Based on
that, is PPP required?

I have no experience with PPP, but I'll delve into it if it will get the job
done...  Thanks again.

Gerald Gallagher
Systems Analyst
Reed Technology & Information Services