Re: whfc, LaserWriter 16/600 PS do not send

marco wrote:

> hylafax-4_0pl2-3rh5_i386.rpm, rh 6.1, whfc 1.05, Apple LaserWriter 16/600
> PS, NT4 sp3
>
> hylafax send with no problem from the server.
>
> When I print with from wordpad (or notepad) through Apple 16/600 i give
> whfc the fax number, press ok , a progression bar appears("sending fax")
> and simoultaneusly an error message box which says "amd400.mycom.com server
> (hylafax 4.0pl2) ready" followed by "error" "user administrator logged in"
> and finally "error" "port command succesful".
> They sound more as gentle messages then errors but in fact no fax is sent.
> The same messages appear when I start Whfc from menu and and when I press
> "view log file button". (which is empty)
>  Hylafax /log, /sendq are also empty.
> In Apple ps options  I didnt find any mention of "Optimale Portierung" as
> suugested in whfc faq.
> Other options are: "send ctrl-d after: yes", "send ctrl-d before: no"
> In Whfc window, in the field below the name it is said "No status available"

Hi,

sounds a little bit like network problems not like a printer driver
problem. Try to send a fax directly from the HylaFAX server and
test if WHFC shows this fax in the sendqueue.

Uli

--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli  http://www.transcom.de