Cover pages problems

Hey guys
I have Hylafax 4.0pl2 installed on RH6 from the RPMS. Everything works
great. Now i'm playing with fax cover pages using tgif and make_faxcover
packages.
I've created my fax cover page in tgif, veryfied that it's only 1 page
long, converted it from eps to ps using make_faxcover script. It works
great, but when i send faxes off the windows computers using WHFS 1.0.5
instead of sending 1 cover page, and the document, it sends 1 cover
page, then clear page (with nothing on it (except the string of the
hylafax server)) and then the document.
So my question is: what am i doing wrong? I've checked and my cover
sheet IS 1 page long, not 2 pages. Is it the misconfiguration of the
hylafax server? Have u ever had the same problem?

Thanx in advance ohh mighty wizards of Hylafax. :-)

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions