Re: sendmail Configuration problem

>Is this the same sendmail, or the one on the source host.  If this is the
>the one on the source, you need to add a fax relay to your sendmail
>configuration macros; if it is the hylafax host, you should use the
>macros, if not already doing so, and take this up on the sendmail support
>newsgroup if it still fails.

It is the sendmail from the hylafax host. The sendmail.cf file was generated
using the m4 macros, though it says :"relaying denied" when I try to send an
e-mail message to an adress that resides outside of my local domain. I
managed to get this error message out but it makes a DNS lookup now on the
userName@phone.fax mail adress.

PS:
   What is the adress of sendmail support newsgroup to take this problem up
on that site too...

Thanks,
    Gabi Bota