4.1beta2 and still RTN, is there a final solution?

I read the list archives.

Many posts about SEND recv RTN (retrain negative)

Some patches suggested, so I tried 4.1b2 that includes all the latest
patches but I stll get RTN with certain fax machines (which work ok when
they receive faxes from other fax machines or MSFax).

If the problem cannot be eliminated, is there a setting to tell hylafax
not to send the same page 4/5/6 times but to stop after just 1 RTN? It's
ok, for me, the risk to get a _real_ RTN and not to resend the page.

Thanks.

--
giulioo@tiscalinet.it

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions