Re: admin privilege denied

Hi Lucien,

At 09:56 AM 9/16/99 +0200, Lucien Caumartin wrote:

>                         HELLO
>
>         Since two weeks I try to telneting to my hylafax server (HylaFAX (tm)
>Version 4.1beta1under a linux MANDRAKE 6.0 i686
>  my hosts file :---->
>localhost
>127.0.0.1
>fax:1000::xyoxiBrqcbujE

This string is only 11 chars long...normally i think it is 13 characters,
are you sure the 2 salt chars are on the front?

Oops!!....after recounting it is er obviously 13 characters :-/

I tried on my system and with a salt of "xy" and a password of "test" and i
get the string:
         fax:1000::xyVSuHLjceD92

Are you perhaps somehow using a non-standard crypt function?

- Robert

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions