Fax answer problem..

Hello all,

I have a rastel two port isa modem running on a Linun 2.2.9 (upgrade
from Redhat 5.2). I have installed thylafax about two months ago.
Most of the time it works great. But...

1. once in a while faxstat says it is receiving fax from some fax
number. In the log it says fax call been answered. about five lines and
nothing after that. If you ring the fax number it rings, but no answer.
If I kill getty it starts to work again.

2. Once you receive a fax. It takes long time to hylafax to answer next
call. (about 120sec) If call immediately after the last received fax
call, you get ringing tone, no answer. If you call after about two
minutes. It answers. I guess there are some time out value some where.

any help is highly appriciated..

thnak you

awc

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions