Re: Documentation on FTP interface?

Alexander Maret wrote:
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> where can I find docu about the HylaFAX FTP interface.
> Especially I would like to know how I can send a
> fax within the FTP interface. As far as I was able
> to track myself I have to create a new
> Job with JNEW. Then I have to set the parameters
> with JPARM and finally I have to define the FAX
> Message. How can I do this?
>=20
> Alex

Hi,

use sendfax (and probably other commands which you want to use)=20
with the -vv option. This should give you a lot of hints about
the protocol.

What do you mean with "define the FAX Message" ? The postscript
of tiff/g3 encoded fax document will be send via the standard=20
ftp commands to the server (see RFC 959 =20
ftp://nic.merit.edu/documents/rfc/rfc0959.txt for this).

Uli
--=20
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR=20
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli  http://www.transcom.de