RE: Documentation on FTP interface?

Hi,

I downloaded the FAQ some days ago. Unfortunately the only
thing that is mentioned about the client/server protocol
is a reference to the manual page. I will try and capture
a protocol session from sendfax now. Hope this will get me
the right commands. My only problem is that HylaFAX doesn't
send my "FTP-FAX". Unfortunately I don't get a real ERROR-
Message to track down the problem.

Alex

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions