Re: headerline truncated

On Mon, Sep 06, 1999 at 07:44:34AM +0100, David Woolley wrote:
> > my headerline on the outgoing facsimilies is not totally visible. the both
> > upper pixellines are truncated. (so a 7 looks like a / and a T like a | )
>
> A fault in the receiving machine.

the same problem occures on all receiving-machines where I sent faxes since I installed hylafax.
maybe this has something to do with different standards in Austria/Germany.

is there a way to place the headerline 2 pixellines below than where it is now ?

peter

mag. peter pilsl

phone: +43/(0)/6763574035
fax  : +43/(0)/6763546512