Re: Never ending story - RTN retrain negative

> >	I've already tried to disable the modem retrain by adding "%E0" at
> >the initial string, but that doesn't work.

Retrain negatives are requested by the remote fax machine during the
post page processing.  Additionally, your problem is the negative, not
the retrain.

Almost certainly %E0 only applies to the higher speed, full duplex,
modulation schemes used for things like PPP, not for the half duplex
schemes used for fax.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions