Re: Two fax servers on the same machine. Is it possible?

In message <37B5BA10.25B98508@sternsmusic.com>, dmitri writes:
>I need to run two fax servers on the same machine, two telephone lines, two
>companies.If I specify different spool areas for faxgetty, ports for hfaxd?
>Do I need to run two faxq deamons? Is it possible at all?

man 5 config and look into to ModemClass paramter. You could set up a modem
pool for each company. The client side would have to specify which modem to
use though, you'd want to hardwire that into the clients those companies use
to access the server I'd suspect.

Anyway, two modems, two outbound lines, no problem at all. Assign outgoing
jobs to one modem or another with the appropriate commandline argument to
sendfax.

-Darren

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions