Re: Waiting for modem to come ready............

On Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:17:14 -0500, hai scritto:

>Faxstatus returns recognition of the schedular and states that it is
>"waiting for the modem to come ready."   I am using a USRobotics(now =
3Com of
>course) Sportster 56K fax/data modem. Is there possibly some dipswitch
If you don't have faxgetty in respawn on the serial line, this is normal
behavior. I use HylaFAX to send fax only (no faxgetty), and I always get
that message; that message goes away when Hylafax is sending a fax, in
that case it says "Sending job xxx".
This is because, without faxgetty, faxq cannot know the state of the
fax.

--=20
giulioo@tiscalinet.it

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions