Re: Problems with faxmail - unknown mailer error 255)

I upgraded to hylafax 4.1beta1 and I also instaled ghostscript
fonts-std-5.10. Now I don't get the font metrics error anymore but I am
still getting the "localhost Unknown host" fatal error.
My etc/hosts file includes localhost. If I try "ping localhost" it works. My
/var/spool/fax/etc/hosts file is the default one which contains:
     localhost
     127.0.0.1
I don't know why I get this error message and I don't know where should I
look to repair it.
Sendfax works fine from the command line. Faxmail does not work at all if I
give it on the command line. It does not tell me any error nor it
terminates.
The only error I get now is that faxmail cannot resolve the "localhost"
hostname. Please help me. I don't know what else I can try.

                                Thanks,
                                    Gabi Bota