MailFax Gateway - getting the person's name on the "To" line

G'day guys,

Well, thanks to your help, I've managed to get the MailFax gateway running... as suggested, it was easiest to redo the .cf file using m4!

My next question is this... how can I get the recipient's REAL name on the "To" field, either on it's own, or in addition to the email address... currently my "To" lines look like:

"To:  a.barnes.fax@kaldor.com.au"

I would like them to look like:

"To:  Andrew Barnes"

or something like: