Re: how to make under SCO open server 5.0.x

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999, shidaye wrote:

> hi!
>    glad to know your fax program.i am a fresher in sco,could you help
> me? i hope you give me some advice on how to make program under sco
> open server.you'd better tell me which steps may be done. if you have
> spare time ,i hope you'd better give me a version of sco open server
> 5.0.x(that is ,include sco config files and right instruction for
> install this program). thanks!

What version of Open Server?

On 5.0.2 be sure to check the html docs (html/building.php)
on how to fix one of the system headers.

On 5.0.4 copy /usr/include/utmp.h to the hylafax top level directory.

Or grab the binaries at ftp://ftp.hylafax.org

--
Tim Rice			Multitalents	(707) 887-1469 (voice)
tim@trr.metro.net

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions