Re: Change time 'til faxes are deleted?

Dominik R=F6ttsches wrote:
>=20
> Hi readers,
>=20
> can anybody tell me with which config switch the time until faxes get
> deleted can be changed? I searched the Hylafax FAQ and documentation bu=
t I
> didn't find any solutions.
> The problem is that I want to have faxes stored eternally. They should
> definitely not be deleted after a few days.
>=20
> Thanks to anybody for a quick response
>=20
> Dominik Roettsches

Hi,

have a look for the faxcron script. There is a man-page, which describes
the parameters, so that you can set the expiration time. Also since this
is a shell script, you can modify it, so that it copies the faxes to an
other location.

Uli
--=20
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR=20