Re: Inquiery for your PC to fax service.

> The Director/Manager (Sales)
> Hylafax

There is no incorporated body! This is freeware maintained by volunteers.

> I'm from Dialcom International. I  want to be an authorized user &
> dealership of your desktop to fax service.  I got myself prepared to have

The licensing terms for the server and command line clients are in the
source code.  The licence appears to be BSD style, so you probably
don't need permission.  (This is not an authorative statement of the
legal position.)

However, I'm not sure I would want someone who can't configure the
date in their email program correctly to be a dealer.  Your mail
was dated October 1998 and sent in May 1999.  It sorted to the end
of my mailbox, so I only found it when purging it.

I don't have copies of any of the X or Windows clients to check the
licenses, but these are independent programs and may be licensed
differently.

Other licenses may have to be complied with before you can construct
a useable binary version.  You should probably assume that any binary
falls under the more restrictive GPL licence until you have confirmed
otherwise.  This still allows you to sell, but effectively prevents
your claiming royalties and makes you liable to supply the source
code on demand, including any changes made to create the supplied
binaries.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions