faxgetty configureation

Hi !

I`ve got a little problem with faxgetty. I want to use
Hylafax for outbound fax only on the one side, but use faxgetty
on the other side. The Problem is, the incoming calls should
be hand over to an applikation called "lss". lss should be
started after the modem answered the call and needs no parameter.
I tried to substitute getty with lss and configure faxgetty to
assume every call is a data call. It`s not working because
lss needs the serialport to be at 2400 bps, otherwise it
terminates.=20
The Speeed between the caller and the modem is 2400 bps -
automatic by modem-handshake, but the speed between modem
an PC is higher (i.e. 38400) When I reduce the port-speed
with setserial the outbound fax would be send with 2400 bps
too - and i dont like that. So:

How can I tell faxgetty to send fax at normal speed and answer
incomming calls with 2400 bps on the port and hand over to lss ?

Michael

P.S. sorry for my poor english, but it`s too hot today to think
about it
--=20
Michael M=F6ller                    A. Heinemann Heide GmbH & Co.KG
Unix-Systemadministrator          Technische Geb=E4udeausr=FCstung
moeller@heinemann-heide.de        S=FCderdamm 5, 25746 Heide, Germany
D2:0172/4576755  Fax:04806/990027 oder 0481/87654  Tel.:0481/8571-0

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions