Re: a client but not another!

At 11:57 16/07/99 +0200, macolori@tin.it wrote:
>I can to use WHFC 1.0.5 on NT and hylafax (4.0.2-8 on linux debian)
>from a client
[snip]

>Jul 16 12:51:58 srv-deb1 FaxSend[5530]: Client does not support document
>page width, max remote page width 1728 pixels, image width 1734 pixels

In my experience I have seen this error from WHFC submitted jobs when the
user has used a page size other than A4 (usually US Letter).

Also I am unsure of the age and pedigree of the hylafax-4.0.2-8 package
(do RedHat binary packages work on Debian systems??), and you will
probably see an increase in reliability if you upgrade to the latest
hylafax-4.1beta1.

Hope this helps,
Phil Watkinson,
Boston, UK.