Problems with Elsa Modem 28.8TQV

Finally I solved the problem I described yesterday.

My configuration
Ultra Sparc with Solaris 2.5.1
Hylafax Version4pl1
3 X Multitech MT1432BG V1.11
1 X Elsa 28.8 TQV Version 1.10

First I tried the config file I found on the Elsa-homepage,
but I got the same results as before.
(unspecified Transmit Pase D (error 50))
thereafter I gave it a last try with configuring the modem
as class 2 modem NOT as class 2.0 modem.
.. and it works fine so far

if anyone should have a 28.8 QTV working I would be appreciated
to get the config file to mail eMail-Address.

to Thomas:
thanx again

--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions