connection refused

Hi,

we use hylafax under SuSE Linux 6.0 (2.0.36) with four modems.
We send faxes via sendfax and it works fine.

If I try to connect hylafax with the WHFC-client I get errors.
WHFC finds the server but can't get the status (Errorboxes over errorboxes)
I have the same problem if I try to connect via telnet.

All clienthostnames are listed in the /var/spool/...etc/hosts.
faxstat works (also from other linux hosts with option -h)
any ideas????

Thomas

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions