No Subject

Hello,

Hylafax reports the following problem:

---
Your facsimile job to 370241 was not sent because document conversion
to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:

Could not reopen converted document to verify format
---

I read about this problem in the faq section (q146) but I couldn't find a
solution.

I'm using WHFC and installed an Apple Laserwriter connected to the WHFC
port. When I use the normal method (printing to this printer) it all works
fine, but not when I use a word macro (VBA and OLE as described in
http://transcom.de/whfc/doku/ole.php), although I use the same printer!
The only difference is that it doesn't send it to the whfc-port directly,
but writes to a ps file, which is send to the whfc-port later, using the
SendFax(FileName, FaxNo, RmFile) ole-command.

Can you help with this?

My configuration:
--
HylaFax: hylafax-v4.0pl2