Re: HylaFax-Anfrage

> Sind an weitergehenden Informationen an den Produkt HylaFax =
> interessiert.
> So zum Beispiel, ob das Produkt auf einer "alpha" installierbar ist, =
> und wie

Most people seem to be using it on Linux or Solaris, although it
was, obviously, originally written for SGI Irix.  If your Unix system
is well behaved, there is no reason to believe it won't build for
that system.

> sich der Kaufpreis zusammensetzt . . .

I'm not sure I have a good translation for this, but Hylafax is free
software.  (zusammen is together in English, so I wonder if you were
talking for a price for Hylafax bundled with something else.)

> Auf einem NT-Server ist Microsoft Exchange platziert, der das Mailing =
> via
> Microsoft Outlook von jedem NT-Client erm=F6glicht.

Hylafax would allow faxes to be sent as mail attachments, but does
not understand Exchange's native support for fax, which is proprietory.

> F=FCr Ihre Anwort via E-Mail bedanken wir uns bereits im voraus.

Just in case it was not clear, this is a public, peer support mailing
list and SGI do not support Hylafax in any official way.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions