Fax Sent Notify with attached TIFF

I want to modify the notify.awk script to send a TIFF attachment of the fax
when the job is sent successfully.  I have located the correct line in the
notify.awk file and I have already modified the faxrcvd script to attach
TIFF files and send them to faxmaster, so I know how to encode mime TIFF
files.

Problem:

How do I convert from PS to TIFF?  I see all the utilities that do a bunch
of other conversions such as FAX to PS and such, but nothing for PS to TIFF.
Has anyone found anything that will do this?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions