Re: how to setup hylafax w/ direct internet connection

Probably not. Hylafax is for driving modems running over normal dial-up
lines - just like a fax machine. I believe there are some protocols for
faxing over the Internet (i.e. some sort of fax over IP), but they are
not widely supported yet and I am pretty sure that Hylafax doesn't
support it.

Damian

ERICKSON N. JACOB wrote:

> Good day,
>
> i have a direct connection to the internet (64KBps). Is it possible for
> me to send/receive fax using hylafax with this type of connection? How
> can i setup it?
>
> erick

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions