Cancel the priority raising for failed jobs ?

Hi

Im using Hylafax 4.0pl0 on a Linux machine and it works great.
My problem is that if a fax is failed because of any reason, the fax daemon automatically raised the priority of this fax job, and as a result delaied the new submitted jobs (as it descrived at the sendfax man). I want to change it that if a fax is failed because of any reason it will send the job to the end of the line and not distrub the new faxes from sending (I mean the priority should set down instaed of up).
I have no problem to change it in the sources and recompile, but I cant find where I should to it (Im not familer with c++).

--
10x in advanced

| Dror Ben-Shlomo - Unix Administrator                     |
| email:          dror@sela.co.il                          |
| address:        Dror Ben-Shlomo, Sela LTD.               |
|                 10 Ha-Kishon St., Bnei Brak 51203 Israel |
| phone:          +972-3-6190999                           |
| fax:            +972-3-6190992                           |