Re: Is tiff-v3.4beta036 Y2K compliance

On Wed, Apr 21, 1999 at 10:37:56AM +0800, Edmond Cheung wrote:
> We have setup a hylafax fax server(hylafax 4.0pl2 on top of slackware
> 2.0.34)and using tiff-v3.4beta036. We want to know whether the
> tiff-v3.4beta036 is Y2K compliance.
> Can anybody know about it or any source to get the result?

Prominently located in the documentation is the information that while
no guarantees are made, there are no known y2k problems in Hylafax.

www.hylafax.org/HylaFAQ/Q189.php

> Thank you very much for your help!

No problem.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions