login problem

Hi list,

  I am using Hylafax server 4.0pl-2-3rh5 and the client is WHFC 1.0.5
for my windows client.

I am not able to set the userid and password for the server. I prefer
not to have any password which is any way not possible.

How do I set the admin access to a particular user.  After telnet-ing
to the hylafax port if I type user "name" it is asking for password.

My /var/spool/fax/etc/hosts file contains

localhost
127.0.0.1

I tried with the following entry
  fax:10:14:empty