Re: hylafax installation problem

> Mr. Leffler,

Sam has not been involved with Hylafax for a year or two now.  It is
supported on a peer support basis by this list.

> SendFaxJob.c++:499: no matching function for call to `SendFaxClient::sendZData
> (int &, un
> signed char (FaxClient::)(fxStr &, fxStr &), fxStr &, fxStr &)'
>
> Could you let me know where I can get those sendZdata and recvZdata functions?

They are in the source code.  This looks like the egcs a.k.a. gcc 2.8
problem.  I'd certainly try applying the corresponding patch, even if
you are not using a recent version of gcc.  Review the other patches at
the same time.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions