Re: Which modem works best with HylaFAX?

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> In particular, if you're using RedHat, you _really_ need to start with
> one of the (3, I think) pre-patched RPMs.  I did that, and all the
> problems I had been having getting started mysteriously vanished.

I'm trying the hylafax-4.0pl1-2.i386.rpm.  I =thought= I got it set up,
but a =send= and =receive= didn't work.  I have a USR Courier, so I'm
going to try the config file that Gerry sent us.

I'm just running a standalone PC, so I don't know if hylafax is too
powerful for me, with its server/client design.

I also want a decent X interface to whatever I use for faxes, but I
don't know if that's possible.

Lane

----
Lane Lester / Madison County, Georgia USA
----
Coming to you from Red Hat Linux 5.2

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions