fax viewer

	I am running HylaFAX and SuSEFAX 5.3 and KDE. I use the Kfax viewer,
but every once in a while I'll get a fax that when I click on it to
view the kfax just closes down. I thought maybe by trying to view this
fax w/ a different viewer, I might be able to see it. There isn't
another choice within the desktop so I figure I need to go into
terminal window to bring up a viewer. This is where I am lost. What
would I type in order to open up a viewer. Please, if you can, give me
more than one option. Thanks a bunch for ya'll's help!

E. Alex Bungener                                        Basset
Investigations
Proverbs 3:5+6			 <http://www.backgroundinfo.com>
"Sniffing out the facts in one's past for firms throughout the US"

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions