Re: About USRSporster56K + Hylafax 4.0pl2

> Hello to all,
>
> I've installed Hylafax 4.0pl2 on a Linux 2.0.34 and I also have a
                                           ^^^^^^^
This is almost irrelevant compared with the  distribution and the version.

Also, unless you installed from source, you need to say where you got the
binary from and the version of the binary.  Moreover, if there is any
doubt that the fault is due to the way the binary is constructed, you should
get support from the supplier.

> USRobotics 56K Voice Faxmodem. Does anyone has a working

See the extensive archive of SR Sportster problems, and the workarounds
for them on the web site.

> configuration ??

If the USR fixes don't help, you will need to provide a lot more information
than an unstated "it doesn't work".  In particular you need to supply the
log files.  Do not trim them unless you understand the nature of the fault.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions