Re: Invalid font

> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>&quot;invalidfont in file&quot; in the Status =
> column. Please=20
> advise.</FONT></DIV>

Usually caused by an improperly installed ghostscript.  Could be caused
by an improperly constructed custom cover page.

Please supply the full logging information, not just the end user summary
information, although, as no one has reported back on how they
fixed this recently, I can't give any better suggestions.

Some problems can arise from incompatible Fontmap files.

> ------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE6B0C.CAFB9EE0

Always caused by an improperly installed mail program.  Please do not
send multipart/alternative (or any other HTML encoded email) to mailing
lists (or to people or organisations who have not expressed a wish to
receive such mail).  It more than doubles the size of the mail, impedes
easy reading and the HTML from most mailers is usually semantically
invalid and often syntactically invalid.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions