hylafax scenario

Greetings,

I'm looking at running hylafax for my faxing needs, I plan to use it to
interface with an existing software product (under unix).  It will only
be required to send faxes, has to be 100% reliable and CANNOT loose any
faxes, if it can't send a fax it must print the fax on a printer.  It
must also write to a log file for every fax it sends or fails to send.
I also need it to store 4 'user-defined' data-fields, when my software
executes sendfax it should be able to pass this data, and have hylafax
store this data and write it to the log file when it's done with the
fax.  I don't need a cover page so cover page vars should be suitable
provided it doesn't ignore them when cover pages are disabled.

I want it to be able to do all this out of the box with no source
modifications, is this possible?  Any other hints or tips would be
helpful.

Thanks,
Jesse DeFer

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions