Re: Hyafax-Client-Server-Protocol

In message <01BE668E.36353B40@frodo.Scheeder.de>, Christoph Scheeder writes:
>Hi,
>im new on this list, so please excuse me if i ask some questions which already
> have been answerd.

The best approach in such a case would be to go to:

	http://www.hylafax.org/archive/

and search to see if your questions HAVE actually been answered previously ;-)

I cannot help you on the first query, I'm afraid.

christoph.scheeder@scheeder.de said:
> second problem is where can i get exact information about the
> parameters and the answers used in the client-server protocol used by
> hfaxd ? The manpage only tells something about which commands are
> supported, but does not say anything about their parameters.

The messages:

	http://www.hylafax.org/archive/1998-12/msg00299.php
and
	http://www.hylafax.org/archive/1997-06/msg00103.php