Re: Hylafax sending hung

On Sat, Mar 06, 1999 at 11:41:37AM +0000, David Woolley wrote:
> NB when you raise this with SCO or on comp.unix.sco.misc, remember that
> there is no such thing as SCO 5, and even more so, there is no such thing
> as SCO 3.  You need to specify the full version (the latest is
> SCO Unix 3.2v5.0.5) and identify all service packs (Support Level Supplements
> in SCO terms) and third party drivers that have been added.  (The three
> in what is popularly called SCO 3 is the 3 in 3.2, so what is popularly
> called SCO 5 is really SCO 3 by this definition!  All are based on
> AT&T System V R 3.)

Um, really?

I hadn't realized they'd finally gone to the sysV codebase.  When did
that happen?

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions