Re: No Dial Tone

The problem is that the modem generally waits for a dialtone before
sending the first 0 even.

There is a command an AT command which you can use to dial without
waiting for the dialtone.

I think it's a modifier to the DT command, X3 seems to ring a bell, but
I don't have all my modem documentation is in Canada.  Sorry I can't be
more specific...

For some reason, I'm thinking that I had to use some combinationo if DT
and X3 in my ModemDialCmd when I was on an exchange, but don't have a
copy of the old config file...

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk              +-------------------------+          aidan@magma.ca
Magma Communications Ltd.  |        M A G M A        |    International Office

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions