Visual overview of HylaFAX

Hi,

I attach a visual representation of how HylaFAX works, a sketch
to show the main components of the software and how they are
connected.

A picture is worth a thousand words; they are many thousands of
words in the HylaFAX documentation and so the picture is very
complicated. My objective was to concentrate on the main command
and data flows between client and server, and between server and
modem(s), to give a new user a broad overview of what happens.

But I think I've failed. The picture is a bit of a mess. But I
am submitting it for your inspection on the off chance that it may
spur someone else with a bit of talent for graphic art to improve
it.

Cheers,
Phil Watkinson,
Boston, UK.